[ZDP] (no subject)

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:08:09 +0200

To Jules Allen :

Well, what about placing the tutorials in the ZDP Tutorial place? Or place
it under the ZBook Tutorials?

To ZDP :

***BLURB***
Tom Deprez found out about Zope by accidence. Having no background to
web-technique and being a newbie to web applications, I found great help at
ZDP. Asking lots of annoying questions (still doing :-) ) to build my own
knowledge tree of the web and particulary Zope. Thinking that a general
book of Zope could be useful to all newbies (perhaps also to the experts),
I started to push several texts to the ZDP-list. Lot's of people made
corrections, added parts, etc... And ZBook was born. Hope, someday it
finishes in a nice book...
***BLURB***

Ok? I'm waiting in the underground shelter for bombs which may come :-)

Tom.