[ZDP] Being nice to *NIX users and the joy of CSS...

Jules Allen zope-docs@jules.com
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:10:16 -0400

That's an *excellent* point! Anything I can do for readability at any
resolution is ok with me.

And a <!--#var smlFont--> and <!--#var whateverFont--> applied globally
should make life much easier for changing this stuff in the future.

Anybody like/dislike that idea?

If so, what do we need?

	smlFonts: (navbar, etc)
		Faces: "fixed,geneva,ms sans serif,sans serif"
		Size:  -1 or -2?

	stdFonts: (body)
		Faces: Define at all or just leave as user default?

	smlFixedFonts: (example code)
		Fonts: "fixed, courier new, courier"
		Size:  -1

	stdFixedFonts: body