[ZDP] FW: [Zope] Apache Authorization

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:15:34 +0100

Paul Everitt wrote:

> Howdy fellas.  This is one red-hot answer!

I added a section on Apache rewrite rule configuration to the FAQ. Note
that there is already a FAQ in the Zope distribution on configuring your
webserver with Zope, along with other documentation. I myself am not
very inclined to maintain an Apache installation FAQ; I've only
configured a single Apache with Zope so far, and while this means I
understand the issues, I must have far less experience than the Digicool
people. I'd therefore prefer it if you maintained that FAQ. (or if any
other ZDP members are interested, by all means, of course!)

That said, I'm willing to help edit the installation FAQ for readability
(assuming I have skills in that :). All this should be easier once we've
got the CoolFAQ running on zdp.zope.org; we can assign editing rights to
the relevant people then.

Regards,

Martijn