[ZDP] The FAQ and the donkey V2

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@rice.edu
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:48:40 -0600

<delete Dutch humor banter ;-) >

Pavlos Christoforou writes:
> A FAQ has an info part and section parts. Section parts have an info part
> and entry parts.
>
> An info part contains information about the FAQ, like title, version etc
> and any number of maintainers (or editors)
>
> Sections also have an info part and can have different maintainers.
>
> Entries have a question and answer pair and each can contain any number of
> contributors and comments.

Something I thought of while walking to my office this morning -
sometimes, one underlying cause can have multiple effects - this shows
up with FAQs that look different initially, but stem from the same bug^W
feature. So, can one entry have more than one question? Also, some
times, restating the question leads to an obvious answer.

Yet-another-feature-to-complicate-the-XML-ly yours,
Ross

NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer