[ZDP] Is there a plan for ZDP?

Philip Aylesworth zopelist@regalint.com
Thu, 06 May 1999 09:03:49 -0400

> Is there an outline of the 'documentation architecture' for Zope?  Does
> anyone else think there should be?

There was some discussion about this previously. My vote is for DocBook,
an SGML (soon to be XML) template. There is a steep learning curve but I
think the life/usefullness of the documents would be greatly extended. I
had not heard of DocBook until someone mentioned it here. Since then I
have been reading and playing with DocBook and reading a lot about XML.
It is pretty impressive stuff.

I think I could find the time to format a document in DocBook and output
HTML (and PDF if I can figure it out). I am looking for something to cut
my DocBook teeth on!

Phil. A