[ZDP] q'n about post zip-file to list

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 06 May 1999 17:38:43 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Have you received my previous mail containing a zip-file?

I got it; I saw Howard Shaw got it too (and he even edited some of it,
it's on the zope@zope.org list though).

> It's about the draft I've written....
>
> I know it isn't that good..., but that way you know where I would like to
> go with this text... but without some corrections by you experts, I can't
> go further.
>
> Anybody read it? Is it that such a crap? gluph... slik....

I started reading it, intending to go edit it myself. But then I wrote
this piece on what web application platforms are good for instead -- I
posted it to this list just now. I'll go read yours later. :)

Regards,

Martijn