[ZDP] Deprez 7

Craig Allen cba@mediaone.net
Thu, 06 May 1999 22:42:49 -0400

"Shaw, Howard" wrote:

> Here's some more, oh silent people.

Tom and Howard - this is good stuff.  Thanks for sharing it.

I wish I could read and reply earlier, but I don't think my boss would
have thought it was an appropriate use of my time.  I did get her to
promise to (soon) let me show her what I've managed to do on my server
at home with Zope, I wish also that my company was not so conservative
that they frown on products from companies that are not publicly
traded.  That lets Zope out for sure.  But Zope is exactly what we need
for what I'm working on - an intranet with decentralized content
creation & management.