[ZDP] It's there!

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Fri, 14 May 1999 09:09:16 -0500

Hello,

Just wanted to confirm I encountered the same thing on my Win95 PC at work.
I initially attributed it to Windows, after all I have to restart regularly
for some odd problem. I restarted and tried again, same results.

I then opened up IE 5.0 which I never use and dispise, and it opened it up
without problem. :(

Just wanted to let you know this isn't isolated.

Jimmie Houchin