[ZDP] It's there!

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 14 May 1999 22:17:10 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> : Tom Deprez wrote:
> : >
> : > Hi all!
> : >
> : > Here it is : http://gallery.uunet.be/Tom.Deprez/ (now Netscape
> compatible :-))
> : >
> : Just to be Absolutely Clear: it'd be nice if you could put this on the
> : ZDP site (perhaps we can put it in Craig's structure..Craig, what do you
> : think?).
>
> Sure, we'll put it on the ZDP site (I only wanted to keep this thing
> alive... if we agree in which standard we're going to place it on ZDP, then
> we place it on ZDP) ! Only one q'n : I would like to use some pieces for a
> presentation (that's why I started it anyway) in may or june. So I hope I
> still have the permission...

Naturally! Hereby granted. I don't know *who* actually can grant
permission anyway. You wrote it so by copyright acts and such you can do
anything you like it with. It gets messy of course where other people
write other things, but I don't think we'll get into that mess as we're
all nice. :)

Regards,

Martijn