[ZDP] 'ZBook'

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Tue, 18 May 1999 00:25:26 +0200

Hi all,

Ok, I've modified our draft copy of the introduction part of 'ZBook'. Now, a
tree will help you to navigate through the book.

Please, read it's contents and send corrections, additions, ideas to the ZDP
list or make modifications yourself. Thanks!

You can find it at

http://zdp.zope.org/guide/introduction/starting

PS. The tree has some malfications at the moment :-(. Some folders are
recognised as DTML documents, but thats probably because my knowledge of
DTML isn't so good. Maybe you can correct it, Martijn Pieters? Thanks. PS.
How can I hide the index_html pages from the tree? (not by removing them,
because they might come in handy some day)

Greetings, Tom Deprez.

Enjoy the reading and I hope others get the writing bug too...