[ZDP] OpenContent issues

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fswrul.fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Tue, 18 May 1999 10:56:07 +0200

I agree completely with your points Martijn. It will be hard enough to get
some degree of consistency into the documents anyway (and someone should
check the English as there are many non-native speakers contributing - not
excepting myself).

About the copyright issue, which is a complicated matter on the Internet,
best solved with simplicity :-) (at least that's what I always do)
Proposal:
- all materials on the ZDP site are free for use by anyone, unless stated
otherwise in the document
- please feel free to make corrections, additions and contributions, but
post everything to the ZDP list first
- if you use substantial parts of the documents of the ZDP site,
  (a) please let us know
  (b) you have to make a link to our site (with online publications),
      or cite as: "parts of this documentation by ZDP <http://zdp.zope.org>"

Wouldn't this cover most of the copyright issues?

Rik

P.S. wouldn't