[ZDP] Zope Architecture

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 19 May 1999 12:43:49 +0200

Added another picture to chapter II.3. I received this one from Paul.

Thanks Paul! But, now I'm confused again :-( (sorry!). In this picture, we
see ZServer... I thought ZServer was Medusa (or ZopeHTTPServer), seems I'm
wrong again here. What are the tasks of ZServer?

It seems that a browser is also capable for entering ZServer... Is this the
WebDAV? PS. I've IE5 at home... how to use IE5 with WebDav?

What are LDAP, IMAP for what can they be used?

I think, if I've answers to the above, I've a pretty good idea about Zope.

Tom.