[ZDP] Zope vs CVS (Re: [ZDP] OpenContent issues)

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 19 May 1999 13:06:46 +0200

Paul Everitt wrote:

> Simon writes:
> [regarding Zope vs. CVS]

Although I only know CVS basics I think I need to come out with my idea
on what we should use for documention version control. Although we'll
end up redoing version control systems in Zope this might be worth it --
it just seems necessary that Zope documentation is managed through Zope
to me, unless someone has a really convincing argument to use CVS.

That said, I like the comparison with CVS that's going on; we need to
take the best lessons from CVS in any case.

Regards,

Martijn