[ZDP] Tree at ZBook

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Fri, 21 May 1999 10:55:19 +0200

At 23:31 20/05/99 , Tom Deprez wrote:
>Martijn,
>
>Is it possible that ZBook is slower when we use the cookie approach? Or is
>it slower because I just added 'sort=id' to the tree?
>
>I noticed, that after I've added and changed the paragraphs 2.4, they were
>unordered.

Sorting takes some extra processor cycles, but python does this in C, so it
shouldn't hurt. Cookies don't cost any extra time really. We do of course
execute some extra DTML code now, but that shouldn't hit performance
noticeably either.

Uhmm.. I haven't actually committed the session yet, shall I?

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer