[ZDP] Tutorials layout

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Wed, 26 May 1999 01:32:19 +0200

Hi,

Robert, thanks for sharing your ideas! Have you found some typos? Wrong
written thingies etc? What do you think of the pseudo-code?

Unfortunately, my knowledge of html is rather poor... can somebody correct
these thingies?

There are some style problems:

*No Text Wrapping

*CSS Text style sheets.

mmm.... I just used CSS because it helps us to get a unified style. Does
somebody has an idea of another way to implement this without CSS?

-> the layout of the DTML script and pseudo-code should be changed. I don't
like the way they appear now. However, I found the perfect background color!
(from Paul's presentation :-), hope you don't mind Paul).
As frame, I had have rounded rectangle in mind instead of the rectangle
now....... Somebody a better idea?

Tom.