[ZDP] ZBook

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Sun, 30 May 1999 18:18:27 +0200

Hi all!

I haven't much time these days for writing new stuff. I'm working on a sort
of thesis (I'm following a Master course). Offcourse It's going about Zope.
In fact, lots of text written for ZBook is in it. I even say that they
better can read ZBook instead of my comprehensive explenation :-)

Soon, I'll put the website on the net (pitty there isn't a Zope Server). I
let you know, hope you'll visit it and perhaps want to let me know of some
typos.

However, I needed some other Zope stuff in it, and it fits perfectly into
ZBook.
I used a lot of information from ZDP, Zope and our discussion, so it is
normal if you see something familiar. Maybe these persons can upgrade their
texts with the knowledge they have now?
I haven't the time to place it in our Zbook directly, besides its too
drafty.

You can look at it on url :

http://zdp.zope.org/guide/ZBook/draft/thingies

Look at it if you want, and make additions, corrections etc... (like always
:-) )
Maybe some people want to add information about the other building blocks :
i.e. ZClasses, Z Tables, Z Search, Z Gadfly .....

PS. Is it possible to place a timer on ZBook? I'm interested in how many
people like our stuff. If it's wothwhile putting my time in it.

Tom.

ps. Is it possible to create a link in which people can choose to which url
they want to go? I mean, you've an url. If you click on it box? appears and
then the user can choose to which site he wants to go (Instead of one link,
two or more links). I've seen it somewhere, but I don't know where anymore.
How can this be done?