[ZDP] Martijn (the other) :-)

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Mon, 31 May 1999 19:13:43 +0200

Hi both Martijns,

That's possible to do. Maybe some day we find a day to visit each other.

I sometimes visit The Netherlands :-). In a matter of fact I do on friday,
but it will be a busy day, we're going to visit a PACS system in a
radiological department at Hoogeveen.

And, normally, on the end of June, I'm going to Delft for a few days. My
girlfriend wants to go to there once more. (Then her exams are finished).

Tom.

----- Original Message -----
From: Martijn Faassen <faassen@vet.uu.nl>
Cc: <zdp@zope.org>
Sent: maandag 31 mei 1999 14:56
Subject: Re: [ZDP] Martijn (the other) :-)

: Martijn Pieters wrote:
: >
: > At 10:25 31/05/99 , Tom Deprez wrote:
: > >Hi Martijn,
: > >
: > >Settled again?
: >
: > Almost. Used the move as an excuse to set up Linux on my machine.
: >
: > >How is your new office?
: >
: > Absolute great. Beautiful. The architect and our senior designer have
done
: > a great job. Why not have a look when you're over?
: >
: > The address: Kerkstraat 19, Bussum, The Netherlands.
:
: If Tom's visiting the Netherlands I want to meet him too. :) We can set
: up a Benelux Zope Workshop (ad hoc of course).
:
: Regards,
:
: The-Other-Martijn