[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] About Michel posting

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:07:29 +0100

Hi all,

Now, I suppose we have to alter ZCL for ZBook to address more advanced
stuff.
But I hope there would not be too many things removed from the current
version.
The current version seems to me like a reference guide for a large audience
including Web designers and integrators, and Information Architects.

Regards,
Kamon

dody_g@eles.com on 03/11/99 09:12:30

Pour :    Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS, hoekstra@fsw.leidenuniv.nl,
      faassen@vet.uu.nl, tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
cc :
Objet :   [ZDP] About Michel posting

Hi,

I'd like to have your comment about the latest twist in ZBook :)

As you see, Michel of DC has declared that he's writing a book on Zope,
for beginner, in a tutorial type of note. Sounds like ZBook, isn't it ?
:)

Now, are we going forward as planned, which means we compete, or we
alter the original goals of ZBook. I'm ok with both, but at this point,
I rather finish the book.

dody