[ZDP] Fwd: [Zope] O'Reilly to publish Zope Book

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:22:44 +0100

[Tom]
> > mmm, is possible, however, Ute also proposed himself. And others think that
> > it would be better to work with a person outside ZDP...

I was that person, and my idea was to find a 'neutral' person who could
stop discussions and force decisions when the ZDP is not doing it on its
own. Perhaps not a good idea, and perhaps someone inside the ZDP can do
that just fine.

Dody Gunawinata wrote:
> Either way, someone need to establish talk with the publisher. You do no
> harm in doing that. There are a lot of information that we need to know
> right now. Contact Jim Sumser and Laurie, and look what they've got in
> store for us.

Right, agreed with Dody. Tom, please go ahead and contact them. After
that we can find out more information. Meanwhile we're writing
documentation, so let's do that (he tells himself :).

Regards,

Martijn