[ZDP] promised

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:49:48 +0100

Hi all,

Here is the one I published on Zope....

http://zdp.zope.org/ZBookStatus/chapter_Unknown

http://zdp.zope.org/ZBookStatus/chapter_Unknown2

These were published on my Zope page a half-year ago...

You can find the Zope thingies at bottom of Unknown (Unknown, sometimes
references (clarifications) to Unknown2)
DTML Method and DTML Document aren't that good explained... need some input
on that....
Other input on these things are welcome!

I posted everything, because Ute told us that she (this time I'm right :-) )
is going to reformat chapter I. I made some changes way back, but never
changed them at ZBook itself. Ute (and others as well), have a read at these
pages and use them in your reformat. Thanks

If somebody wants to see the whole site again (it was nice :-)), then I'll
put it back on-line