[ZDP] Re: ZDP style guide

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 10:12:00 +0100

>> I'll ask this in the letter.
>Could you email me a copy of this letter?

Sure, I want that you and others correct my mistakes, before I send it :-)

>Today I also received the email below from NR.
>I have not yet answered Laurie's email.
>Two questions:
>1. Don't you think it is better if all requests from NR go through you?
>I think that would be better organization.

That's an idea. BUT, IDG also sended me a phone-number.... I think it's
also better to have someone who's living in America... she/he's better in
English language and closer... (not that high phone-bils :-) )
So, what do you think? Do you want to help me with these things? Then we're
a sort of team... we keep both of us, up to date.

>2. Has anyone thought of a name for the book? I think the title 'Zbook'
>needs to be expanded.

Gosh, I found ZBook good.... but maybe this :

ZBook, the dope 4 Zope...

Tom.