[ZDP] Title suggestions for Zbook

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:11:34 -0800

* The Zope Handbook
* Building Web Applications with Zope

[Ute Methner, on Fri, 05 Nov 1999]:
:: Before you marvel at my wonderfully creative mind <grin, duck, run>
:: I should tell you that I cannibalized the title suggestions below
:: (thank you amazon.com for selling so many comp books).
:: Here is the list:
::
:: 1. Zope from the ground up
:: 2. Zope: build your own website*
:: 3. The Zope connection
:: 4. The ABCs of Zope
:: 5. Z is for Zope
:: 6. Zope source book: build a Zope-based website*
:: 7. Zope unleashed
:: 8. Zope: a programmers guide (my question: would this be correct?)
:: 9. Zope clearly explained
:: 10. Learning Zope, Help for programmers
::
:: The * means I would choose one of these two; reason: they contain the
:: word 'website'. On the other hand, that word could be added to
:: some of the other titles.
::
:: > Hey man, pass the [cyber-]doritos.
:: Ok! Just don't get any cyber-crumbs on my sofa! (sorry, couldn't help
:: myself)
:: ------
:: Ute Methner
:: Grimsby ON Canada