[ZDP] FW: [Zope] "Front door" topic

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:02:11 +0100

> Hi all,
>
> Reminder :
>
> Chapters I&II of ZBook (see Zope Architecture and followings sections)
> contain already these schema's and information about these Zope parts and
> my latest upload documentation also!

Tom,

I know, your chapters are good, don't throw them out. It's just that Evan's
description is short and very to the point, that I thought that together
with Martijn's pictures perhaps we could make a one page zope summary or
something. Or a Zope reference sheet, separate from, but belonging to ZBook.

Rik

> Perhaps my explenation isn't that good, perhaps we need to
> replace some parts?

I don't think so. Keep 'm, they fit into the book well.

Rik