[ZDP] Zope Directory Listings

Eron Lloyd woodsage@op.net
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 23:00:13 -0500

--------------CD2D3916EA54A089083BC34E

Hi all. I'm working on a reference listing of the Zope installation,
including Folders, scripts, python libs, pcgi, etc. Each entry will show
the path, tree depth, description of the directory, and information on
each file (name, purpose, etc.) Is anyone else doing anything like this
(if they are I'd like to help with that instead of starting over). Also,
it'd be neat to start packaging stuff like this into "reference
products" that people can download and plug into their Zope system.
Ideas?

Eron

--------------CD2D3916EA54A089083BC34E

begin:vcard
n:Lloyd;Eron
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Bionode Web Development
version:2.1
email;internet:woodsage@op.net
title:Web Application Developer
note;quoted-printable:LINUX, GNOME, Zope, Python, wxWindows,=0D=0AXML.
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Eron Lloyd
end:vcard

--------------CD2D3916EA54A089083BC34E--