[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] ZCL revisi on 4 on 4

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:02:20 +0200

tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:
>>Yes, I prefer Installation in Chap III.
>
>??? Now I'm completely lost!
>You earlier wrote this :
>To allow more consistency and efficiency in ZBook writing, I propose to
>take the following topics: the complete III.1. + Authentication topics in
>V.1.

What I meant is that I will contribute in chapters I and V following your
first proposal of ZCL (revision 2 or 3 I don't remember).
That is:

Chapter I

[snip content]

Chapter II

[snip content]

CHAPTER III :

III.1 Installation (FOR ME)

[snip content]

[snip others from III.2 to III.3]

Chapter IV : 10.000 miles beneeth

[snip]

CHAPTER V : Security, what you need to know

V.1 Zope security (FOR ME)
      Authentication with Zope
      SSL with Zope

[snip V.2]
      Activity logging
      Backup and restoration
      Versioning
      Performance tuning
etc...

>This is my opinion too... It must be possible to read the chapters in an
>other order.. or skip some.
So the current revision of ZCL should be fine for me.

Regards,
Kamon