[ZDP] Writers

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:09:56 +1000

Stephan Richter wrote:

> Please guys, do not forget that the Open Source Writers group is willing to
> help with any documentation we write as long as it is in GPL format.

I don't have anything against GPL format or any other license. So if
they are willing to help, all the way, do it.
However, are they a Zope user ?

I don't know if anyone can write a documentation about a product without
actually using it. That's all. We are not writing a love story here :)

Ciao,

Dody