[ZDP] DTML Sub Tree

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:12:14 +1000

Hi all,

I just like to let you know I'm working on DTML topics on
var tags. Only on var tag (it's huge) . Nothing spectacular yet,
although I have a pretty good idea on how to present the topic better
for a beginner. The content would be pretty much hands=on with quite a
lot of examples, etc, etc.

I'll post the toc on next Tuesday. (I got Monday off, yeahh!!:)
By then I would know whether I'll do the whole topic, or I'll just take
the writing of some aspect of the var tag.

And I was wondering if anyone actually read my Draft3 ?(I know Jeff
does)

dody