[ZDP] ZQR printing

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:11:29 -0700

flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 10:54:39AM +0200, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> > At 22:05 14/10/99 , Ulrich Wisser wrote:
> > >Hello,
> > >
> > >I tried to print the ZQR. Even following thw "prePrint" Link
> > >didn't work. Netscape trys to print at least 1435 pages.
> > >(I thought the Q means Quick ;)
> > >Did anybody print this thing?
> >
> > Try the one without examples:
> >
> >    http://www.zope.org/Members/ZQR/zqr/printPreview_html?short=yes
> >
> > It prints to 33 pages on our laser.
>
> Just another wishlist item for the ZQR: Could you provide a packaged
> HTML version (the one with the index and the separate files) so that one
> can download the archive and browse it offline ? Just if it is not too
> much work.
>
> Browsing the files online is quite slow (and expensive), and I'm just too
> lazy too write a script that downloads the indivdual files.
>
> Thanks for this great service,
>
>         Gregor

Its got some duplicate sections, I'll get to them this friday night and
through the weekend!

I will look into a printer friendly version after I get version 1 out.
(should I look into PDF?)
About a downloadable package: again, it will have to wait for version 1
(unless someone else gets one put together).

Beyond that Zope is not a trivial and unless I break it up, it will be
somewhat large for the full list.

David,
tone