[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] New Volunteer

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:07:25 +0200

Yeah, welcome Ute.
Not tomorrow but on wednesday, I would be able to send you updated versions
of my written pieces on Zope installation.
They are written with Notepad (or Wordpad) in the Structured text style.
If you want right now to check the current version, the pointers are on
ZBook Status page (http://zdp.zope.org/ZBookStatus/).

Cheers,
Kamon

dody_g@eles.com on 25/10/99 09:44:01

Pour :    ute@idirect.com
cc :  zdp@zope.org (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   Re: [ZDP] New Volunteer

Sorry Ute, you're not qualified...

:0)

Welcome to the team..

I believe Kamon would love to receive your editing
assistance...kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com

My writings pieces have been edited by Brian..so mine is not available
:)

Dody