[ZDP] organisation of ZDP

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:19:54 +0200

Hi,

FIRST:

Please, people, reply to my question on who still wants to volunteer to
ZDP! This is really needed to get us rolling! Please! I'm almost sitting on
my knees!

SECOND:

Proposal of ZDP site.

Until ZDP changes to Zope2.01 and until we've got something to show, I
propose to use the ZDP account on Zope.org. This way, when we've got
something to show and ZDP is Zope2 we can easely move to zdp.zope.org. Also
this ZDP account allows us to make a fresh start. The designers will be
able to make their own design and don't have to look at the old stuff (but
still usefull!) on ZDP. Also, with ZDP at ZDP account we will benefit of
the new thingies in Zope2.01...

Drafts can be placed on this account, or on your own user account (but then
a link must be at ZDP account to these drafts)

So, if you agree, we move the StatusPage to ZDP-account.

THIRD:

Active members at this moment! Please, let me know if I forgot someone :

Editors: Ute (ute@idirect.com) , Brian (?)
Writors: Kamon (kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com), Dody (dody_g@eles.com)
Coördinator (Trying to get things in place): Tom
(tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be)

To my regret, nobody else is active at the moment (please, say I'm wrong)
At least, nobody replied my previous mail, begging for help :-(
(I apologize, if you didn't had time to reply to this email)

FOURTH:

Graphic Designers, Layout Designers : We REALLY need you!
Writors, Editors, Managers, .... : We REALLY need you!

Regards, Tom.