[ZDP] ZDP Editor for NW [longish]

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:05:27 -0500

<snip Ute's well thought out ideas>
I agree with Ute. Basically we come back to the main task: We need a process
(like the Rational Unified Process RUP--> DC uses a hybrid of it), where we
define all the requirements first, define roles and audiences, prepare a style
guide and create a list of task (this is very rough). Basically we need to do
the same thing I attempted to do at the end of the summer with the FAQ tool.
I still have the XML files and the rendering, so we can even reuse it (I use
this format now for another project and it works well).

I think what we can do now is to start collecting necessary tasks for each
phase, identifying audiences and collect requirements for the book.
Note: I said collecting, not just sending to the mailing list. If you want me
to, I can take over this task, but my response time will be slow due to school.
I would just simply reuse my old XML files.

regards,
stephan
  --
Stephan Richter