[ZDP] Example of an OPL-ed book, ZQR note

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:05:38 -0700

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Just in case you haven't found it yet, this is GTK+/Gnome Application
> Development as listed on New Riders' website:
>
> http://www2.newriders.com/cfm/prod_book.cfm?RecordID=116
>
> It is OPL-ed. You can follow the link through to the book online, here:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/
>
> with the HTML version:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/ggad.html
>
> Apparently (reading more info) the source of this book is in some XML
> version (couldn't find out what format directly).

Here's the web-cvs link, it has a DocBook folder, if someone is
interested in an example.
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=GGAD&module=all

David,
tone

P.S. I never got aronud to putting a license on ZQR (I'll open-pub it?
if that is what ZDP goes with), and am happy to see it used anywhere. If
any conversion is needed or you want to create a cross-reference from
it, I'm willing to put some time into that.  :)