[ZDP] From IDG Books

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:28:15 +0200

> Anyone else notice the sudden flurry of book interest since
> Frank @ O'Reilly did that "I can neither confirm nor deny" column?

Yes, looks like everyone who'se on the ZDP list could publish a book
separately. Does the Open Publication licence provide for publishing the
same book with different publishers under different names, with a different
title? This way we can all have a publication on Zope with our names on it,
with only having to work once. _And_ we could boast on having five books
about Zope out (which would also be downloadable for free).

Hahahahahahahahahaha (just joking on a friday morning)

Rik