[ZDP] Newbie question -> *.zexp files for ZDP tools..

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 06 Apr 2000 18:28:03 +0200

Hi Jorgen,

... zexp format is the format in which we can export Zope Products. To
install them on your Zope site, just download them and from the products
page (of Zope), choose import and point to the downloaded file.

Regards, Tom.