[ZDP] class descending of folderclass

Maik.Röder roeder@berg.net
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:11:25 +0200

Hi Tom !

> I've made a class, which descends form Catalogaware and folderclass.
>
> The problem is that I can't use the dtml-tree correctly.
> It doesn't shows my instances as nodes (ie with a expand/collapse button).
>
> Same as I look at my instances in the tree of the zope interface.
>
> Do I've to do something special?

Perhaps you can take a look at my implementation of the DiscussionFolder:

<dtml-tree branches_expr="objectValues(['Discussion'])">
                  <dtml-if tree-item-expanded>
                  <b>
                  </dtml-if>
                  <dtml-var Get_ZClass_Image> </a>
                  <dtml-var name>
                  <dtml-if tree-item-expanded>
                  </b>
                  </dtml-if>
                  </dtml-tree>

There is no expand/collapse involved here, but the nodes are
displayed alright at:

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zdptools/tasks/threadeddiscussions/discussion

BTW: Any comments on the Threaded Discussion task ?

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zdptools/tasks/threadeddiscussions/

Greetings,

Maik