[ZDP] Re: General Q'ns

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:14:24 +0200

Hi Maik,

No prob, glad you found the bug and removed it.

1. What does the 'Add abstract' means? (I've found the q'n in another
thread so this is ok now)
2. In the end, what will be the difference between Squishdot and Threaded
discussions?
3. Discussions and DiscussionFolder are both the same, ie. they hold
postings? They only differ by whom they can be created. Is this assumption
correct?

Isn't it a little bit too flexible to allow 'anonymous' users to create
discussions? Why not allowing them to propose one, but that still a
maintainer has to allow it to be made public? This way, you can avoid
duplicate discussions.

Tom.