[ZDP] NEw ZDP Look?

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:09:02 +0200

Hi Tom !

I did have some time before going to a lecture, so I changed the
Template a little bit.
The speed of our internet access in university is really great ! :-)
Bandwidth is everything ! Still, at home I don't have such a fast
access ,and loading the ZDP pages with the images takes longer than
necessary, so the new management interface is less cluttered.

Tom Deprez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know if this is going to be the new look of ZDP, but I kinda like
> it.

It's only for managers right now :-)

> Only, we should color some backgrounds (ie the news in light-yellow).
> In such a way that we get the familiar ZDP colors again.

The philosophy is always:

Change no matter what no matter how no matter who :-)
Evolution through Mutation. Selection comes later.

> This coloring would also provide a not overwelming look (so much
> information scares people), like it is now.
> Perhaps, some links to other old information, ie. members, joining, ...

Sure, has to be done.

Greetings,

Maik