[ZDP] How-tos mirror links

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:42:07 +0200

Hi Kamon !

kamon ayeva wrote:

> Maik,
>
> I started looking at this and adapting it for the how-tos.
> I don't understand how you actually use the tips_in_xml script.
> Have you got a how-to so I can understand this technique ?

Put the script into a DTML Method on your Zope.org account.
Call it. Save the XML file, upload the file to ZDP via
ZClient (or some other method) :-)

Have a look at the Howto ZClass on Zope.org by creating one
and having a look at the properties, or by looking at an existing
one and viewing the source. Or have a look at how the search
is implemented on Zope.org by looking at the source code.

Greetings,

Maik