[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Buttons

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:32:10 +0100

Hi Maik,

I like your proposal. The buttons panel would be concise and we only have
buttons that people need.
I was just thinking that Links could be split as Related Links and Exit
Links, but it's just a thought.

Rgds
Kamon

roeder@berg.net on 08/02/2000 15:18:17

Pour :    zdp@zope.org
cc :   (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   Re: [ZDP] Buttons

Hi Tom !

Tom Deprez wrote:

> Since I'm going to change/add buttons, perhaps we can also reorder the
> buttons.
>
> Somebody a particular idea?

Welcome: Not needed - You welcome the people on the start page already
History: Not needed as a button because it does not help people looking
         for documentation.

1. Login      - First thing to do when you visit ZDP
2. News       - Second thing what are the main news ?
3. Activity   - What exactly happened while I was away ?
4. Search     - People first search most of the time
Separator
5. Projects   - Most important link
Separator
6. Links      - People leave us here, so this comes last.

Greetings,

Maik