[ZDP] Buttons

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 16:04:33 +0100

Hi Tom !

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Ok, And where do we want Members and Mailing Lists?
>
> Perhaps Members under Login?

1. Login        - First thing to do when you visit ZDP
2. News         - Second thing what are the main news ?
3. Activity     - What exactly happened while I was away ?
4. Search       - People first search most of the time
Separator
5. Projects     - Projects are central so this is the most important link
Separator
6. Join         - People need to know of the possibility to join everywhere
7. Members      - Members are not the first thing you look for,
                  but it is important to have access to the list
                  of members in the navigation.
8. Links        - People leave us here to the same medium
9. Mailing List - People leave us here to another medium

Greetings,

Maik