[ZDP] Zope FAQ

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:49:10 +0100

Hi all,

I am working on refreshing and moving the current FAQ from ZDP to the new
site.

1/ Maik, could you add an FAQ section that could be the first section of
the FAQ, called "General". I tried but I was getting an error message.
Maybe the error was due to the server failures on friday when i tried or
maybe i don't have access.

2/ In DTML section, there are a lot of examples of code. Maybe these
examples should be moved to ZSnippets. Thus the Zope FAQ will be more for
newcomers who want to first understand things. In Zsnippets they will find
code eamples they want. What do you think ?

regards,
Kamon