[ZDP] DC's Zope Documentation Plan

Amos Latteier Amos@digicool.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:12:09 -0500

Hello,

As some of you may have heard, DC is opening up a Portland, OR office.
We've decided to take this opportunity to start taking Zope
documentation more seriously. The Portland office (that's me, Michel
Pelletier, and Karl Anderson) have been charged with the mandate of
improving Zope documentation. To this end, I've prepared a short plan
which summarizes what our goals are and some of the projects that we're
working on to achieve those goals.

  http://www.zope.org/Members/Amos/Documentation/Plan

So what does this have to do with the ZDP? As the folks who have the
best sense of what needs to be done to improve Zope documentation, I'd
like you to review our goals and tell us if we're off base or not. What
are we missing? Do we describe documentation needs correctly for
different constituencies? Do we accurately describe the ZDP's role in
the documentation process? Are the projects we're working on the right
ones?

After I collect your feedback I'll revise the document and then I'd like
to make it public in the next couple of days.

Thanks so much for all your help!

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com