[ZDP] Book

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:48:11 +0100

Hi Martijn,

Congrats. I wanted to write also for a printed book. However, each they I
realise that my knowledge of Zope is still too premature.

We're still working on ZDP. Although not that heavely on ZBook.
However, if you would use some part of text, I would be nice that the name
of the person who originally wrote it, is announced somewhere in the book.
Perhaps the person itself even wants to rewrite a chapter for you (I
would). Of course, a free print of the book and some notice of ZDP, is the
least you could do :-).

Don't know how the other writers on ZBook think of it.

Regards, Tom.