[ZDP] Search

Maik.Röder roeder@berg.net
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:21:07 +0100

Hi !

As you may have noticed, there is now a search form
on the ZDP-Tools page. Right now, the search is restricted
to DTML Methods called content and abstract.

The search completely misses all the meta-information and
all other information stored in the DocumentFolder property
sheets. It also misses the Snippets because they are also
stored in the property sheets. This will have to be
implemented. I would be grateful for any help on this !

I was thinking about whether it was right to store the
content in separate DTML methods. Maybe I should have made
a property called content and one called abstract ?

BTW: Tom, can you please add a link to the search in the
navigation bar ?

Greetings,

Maik Röder