[ZDP] New ZDP site

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:37:16 +0100

Hi Tom !

Tom Deprez wrote:
> However, last week I was thinking of changing the front menu. Why? Well,
> because it's very difficult to integrate the right part of the screen with
> the menu. eg. if we would make some layout for the FAQ, or ZBook in the
> form of table structure, then this will not be so nice next to the menu. So
> I thought on making the menu plain straight, instead of this fancy buttons....
>
> Anybody who has to say something on this?

Well, I think we may not need the front menu, because we have nice
breadcrumbs, so when people want to know about something more general,
they can go to the top, and look what is there for them.

The only thing that would need to be done is add a portal style like
Slashdot. Or maybe we can use the style of the Zope homepage ?

What do the Digital Creations people think ? Should we integrate the
look with Zope.org ?

Greetings,

Maik Röder