[ZDP] Product Guidelines skeleton

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:53:31 +0100

Hi there,

As promised, I've created a skeleton document that will hopefully one
day be filled with guidelines for product writers. The document should
contain what a product should behave like, conform to, look like, and so
on. Right now it's a virtually empty skeleton, but take a look and feel
free to discuss it on the list (preferably zope-dev instead of zdp; this
is more than just a documentation issue; we're in fact _creating_ the
guidelines as we go, which seems to be something more for zope-dev).

If you want to take a look at it, it's here:

http://www.zope.org/Members/faassen/product_guidelines

This is the structured text source in case you feel the writing bug:

http://www.zope.org/Members/faassen/product_guidelines_stx

Please reply to the zope-dev list if you have some product guideline
issues that I've missed there, or have any other kind of comment.

Regards,

Martijn