[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] ZBook Chapters I & II II

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:37:26 +0100

Hi kamon,

here it is (see also zdp.zope.org:8080/guide/ZBook):

       Chapter I
      Introducing Zope
      What is Zope? Is it a glance worthy?
         I.1 Introduction
         I.2. A Web Application Platform

         I.3 Zope as a web application platform
            I.3.1 Scripting Languages
            I.3.2 Object Oriented Scripting Languages
            I.3.3 Growing to a Web Application Platform
         I.4 Looking at Zope
         I.5 First impression

       Chapter II
      The Power of Zope
      It's Zen, it's architecture, it's components
         II.1 Release the Power of Zope

         II.2 Zen of Object Publishing
            II.2.1 Object Publishing
            II.2.2 Zen of Acquisition