[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] ZDP-Tools: New ZClasses Book, P art and Chapterart and Chapter ZClasses Book, P art and Chapterart and Chapter

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:43:48 +0100

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm adding all the chapters I've to ZBook. Some questions arrosed.
>>
>>1. What's the difference between a Chapter and a Part?
>
>I would say: Part is the 1st level, Chapter is the 2nd level, and
>SubChapter is 3rd level.
>
>To keep it simple, I haven't added a 4th level in the ZCL, but in reality
>you may have:
>Part I
>  I.1 (a chapter)
>    I.1.1 (a subchapter)
>      I.1.1.1 (sub of subchapter)
>
>The only difference is that I.1.1.1 does not appear in the current ZCL.
>This can be changed. But I think that most of the time, it is the same
>person that writes a whole subchapter. That's why the current ZCL does not
>show details at 4th level.

Yes, but why the differnce in Part and Chapter?

Isn't Part a Chapter as well? What difference do you want between Part and
Chapter?

Tom.