[ZDP] Zbook drafts

Maik.Röder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:18:14 +0100

Hi !

> >Zope Content Library has been refreshed at
> >http://zdp.zope.org:8080/ZDP/projects/zbook/ZCL/ZCLdisplay
> >
> >Upon this ZCL, Zbook project members can start adding their drafts via the
> >management interface (at
> >http://zdp.zope.org:8080/ZDP/projects/zbook/manage), and using Part,
> >Chapter, and DocumentFolder objects (though I have not yet tested). Can
> >someone confirm if this is working ?
>
> Hi Kamon, Maik,
>
> Weren't DocumentFolder objects for using when we're on subsub... chapters?

DocumentFolder is what people actually have to add. They can be placed
anywhere in the structure: Inside Part, Chaper, Subchapter

Don't forget that at first people have to go to the Draft sections and
add drafts for chapters and when the drafts are ok, they are put into
the Folder as DocumentFolders.

Greetings,

Maik