[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] changes

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:34:13 +0100

While adding my drafts to ZBook I came to this conclusion :

Add a chapter

give as id a contraction of the title
  (better not a number like I first did, this will give problems
   and when using a title you can move it easier, etc)
give as name the title
give as number the number of the chapter

Add a DraftSubmissionFolder

give as id       Drafts
give as name     Drafts
give as nickname Drafts

Add a Draft

give as id   : ? now I gave v100 (but perhaps it's better to use the date!)
give as name : ? now I gaven v 1.0.0 (but perhaps it's better to use date
in a certain format, like draft of monday, 1ste of ... )
give as nickname : ? now I gave the same as v1.0.0 (?)

Go to Draft itself and fill the contents with your text.
If text is stx, then fill contents with an url to a file containing your stx.

Tom.